Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

mommy talk

Was Tagged by Ann and Alpha .. Thanks dear friends

1. What food did you crave when you were pregnant?

My first craving was Spaghetti with Chicken from McDonalds. Yeah, it has to be from Mcdo. Gelo bought me one from Jollibee, so he was the one who ate it na lang :)

2. Did you gain a lot of weight when you were pregnant?

I was 107 lbs when i found out that I was pregnant. Then I turned 135 lbs on my last check up. Do the math :)

3. Did you drink milk when you were pregnant?

No. I tried the Gerber Moms in Choco, but i'm telling you, I'm vomiting the whole day, even water! To the point that i wasn't able to make it to the washroom. Grabe na to!

4. How long did you stay in the labor room before your delivery?

I was at the Labor Room from 12 noon til 5pm. I gave birth at 5:22 pm :) I was okay til 3pm. But after that, I went crazy :)

5. Did you have epidural during labor?

Oh yes! At first, i had Demerol, i tried testing my tolerance for pain, and i'm really saving up too. But it seems that there's no effect after a few minutes, and the pain is really killing me. So I said to my OB " Dra, Epidural nyo na ko ".

6. How did you give birth?

Normal delivery with Epidural :) 2 iri lang, lumabas na :) Just had a hard time during the last part of my labor.

7. What was your first reaction when you heard your baby's cry and saw him/her for the first time?

Extremely Happy, really unexplainable. I wasnt really like crying, teary-eyed lang. I wanted to hold him though he still has blood all over, but I wasnt allowed yet. joaquin was placed at my chest :)

8. Prior to that moment when you first held your baby, did you know how to carry a newborn?

Not really. Though I am exposed to kids, I'm too afraid to habndle newborn til now. I guess, I can only hold my own hehehe.

9. Did you take a bath after your delivery?

God, No! LOL. But I do sponge bath twice a day, but full bath, a few days after pa. You know, old tales :) I do clean up my top whenever breastfeed si joaqui.

10. How was your first night with your baby like?

nyay! He wasn't crying much, only when he was hungry for milk and with a poop. But he is super loud pag may poop talaga, as in we are all up in the middle of the night. The daddy acted as my assistant. Would you believe we take turns on being up? As in di namin sya tinutulugan for a few days. I was clueless on what to do.

11. Did you breastfeed your baby?

Yes. but for 2 months only :( I got so tired with housework since its all me with Joaquin. I feel sad that I wasn't able to BF him longer. So definitely, with the next baby, Il concentrate more on that and i wont let things come my way.

12. If you were to pick just one moment from the time you gave birth until the moment you were discharged from the hospital, which do you think is the most special moment for you?

The first time i went to the nursery room for breastfeeding. I carried him in my arms for the very first time, mabigat pala :) hahaha! Oh and i kept staring at him lang.

Thanks a lot Ann and Alpha :) go tag yourself and reminisce that special moment in your life :)

No comments: