Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

online shopping again

I have always loved shopping, whether I really end up buying something or just plain window shopping. But when I gave birth to Joaquin and decided to be a full time mom with no nanny, my shopping time at the mall was minimized. So I am so thankful for online shopping. I usually check on toddler clothes, shoes and toys, then a few stuff for me and Gelo. It's a good thing that most websites now offer a state-of-the-art shopping cart that takes care of all my purchases.

I am actually thinking of getting this kind of software for our online shop. It is affordable, easy to use, and they have a technical support group that can assist us during the set up. What is also good about this software is its accessibility. It is integrated with major banks, credit cards and even paypal. That would be a great help for the customers too. Not to mention that they can place and track their orders easily. I just wish that online shops would get this kind of shopping cart software so that customers would be more willing to shop online knowing that it's easy and safe.

No comments: