Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

not that smart

I just hate it when i don't have my internet connection. It was down from 11pm last night til 4 in the afternoon today.. No internet for 16 hours felt like a lifetime , LOL... is this a manifestation that I'm an addict already? oh, i guess it's because of blogging and YM chat with my family. :) I was able to grab 2 good opps today.. i need to blog a few other things, llike the friendship award from abie and nice ( thank you so much !).. some more pics from the Mithi spa at panglao, and updates on my little hurricane who got constipated (again!) last night **sigh**... but before i continue, i need to cook dinner.. big boss will be dead tired for sure after his basketball game ( he is on a diet, and doing some exercise weekly,, seriously this time ) .. be back...

No comments: