Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hair Loss

Gelo recently had his hair colored because a few gray hair can be seen already. While we were at the parlor, I asked him if that woories him, and he said no. He is more afraid of hair loss actually. Some say that it is partly genetic, so hair loss, being evident from his dad is something that needs to be prevented as much as possible.

There are so many products nowadays in television and evenin print that claims to be good if not the best. But i guess it would be best if the claim woulcome from testimonials of the users, right? Hubby is not planning to do implants at all, and he is not even close to taking preventive maintenance meds, but still, I managed to check for some Hair Loss products over the net. It seems to me that provillus is one of the leading meds now in the market. It helps the scalp create new and healthy hair. It also supplies the proper nutrition required to bring damaged and dead hair follicles back to life. Proper nutrition is so much needed to maintain a healthy scalp and hair. Lack these nutrients makes our hair dull, thus resulting to hair loss.

While doing the search, I remember my dad, because he is a bit bald now. I might introduce this to him, there's no harm in trying anyway.. that is if he still wants his hair back. But for now, I will keep this info in mind, just in case I might use it in the future.

No comments: