Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

my 1st ever blogging money

... is coming tomorrow! woohoo!!! for real!!

I got too occupied on how will I spend it, I went crazy in window shopping online, and I forgot that the first ones to have a "feel" of my earnings should be my own family of course! Oh yes, sila muna bago sarili ko.. LOL ! We are having an overnight stay at The Linden Suites on Saturday together with my MIL and SIL. Gelo's cousins my drop by there too at night for a drinking spree.. Coolness! What a way to spend my hard earned money from blogging.. It's best to share what we have, right?! Next time na lang for my "heart's own desires".. Patience is a virtue.. Good things come to those who wait (Hahaha! Yan ang mga motto ko nowadays) . Im waiting for the Thanksgiving sale at US actually :)

And for those of you who are wondering how much I earned, it's not that big as compared to other mommy bloggers. I'm a member of the Linden Suites club ( i forgot how it's called) and I have discount and upgrade vouchers that I'll use for the weekend. If you need discount vouchers, let me know, I have some left valid til July 2008 :)

3 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Wow! And i see that you're going to spend it wisely. :)

More blessings to you Peachy!

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Pea in a Pod said...

Galing,Peachy! And it's my motto always talaga:) My "kita" for last month will be a back n forth ticket for my Mom and Dad that will be here late this month:) hehe

More blessings!

{Me and Mine}

Peachy said...

thanks a lot :) really feels good to share my first earnings with my family..