Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

Gimme a Break

I previously posted that I am treating my family for an overnight stay at Linden Suites this weekend, courtesy of my very first blogging money. Woohooo!! I feel so tired today , I do hope I can have my much deserved ME time tomorrow. I can leave Joaquin o my MIL and to the daddy for a few minutes as I relax at jacuzzi. If i would still have a budget, I'll check the spa services.

I am so tired today after the Laguna trip. I will reply to your comments on Sunday night. I am actually seeing double now. Gotta go.. Happy weekend to everyone. Have Fun..

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

hi peachy!

uuyyy...super nainggit na ako with PPP. Hahaha!

If ever I join and get my first paycheck...I'l buy my Philip Stein watch! Hahaha!

But I think that would require me three months of non stop posting! Hahaha!

Enjoy your ME time! :)

Peachy said...

hey jacqui, go and try paid blogging:) enjoy talaga.. im saving up my next earnings ka, im eyeing something din for me naman:) goodluck and keep on blogging :)

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Peachy! Sarap ng fruits of your labor noh. :)

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Peachy said...

hello nice... o im enjoying it now, coz i get to share it with my family.. may natira pa from our stay at linden, so i bought the daddy some polo shirts for work hehehe :)