Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lighting that works

Last Saturday we went to Laguna to visit my uncle and his family. They have a new house which was constructed last year. I enjoyed touring the house and see the well designed rooms and furnitures. It's simple but very classy. Joaquin had a great time playing at the garden and pond area. We didn't notice that it was already 5 in the afternoon, so we decided to have an early dinner at 6pm. On our way out, my eyes were caught by the lovely landscape lighting that made the garden look so magestic that night. We stopped for a few minutes of chitchat again before we call it a night. On our way home, I just can't stop talking about the lights. I love gardens, because it always looks refreshing, and the lights at night just makes it perfect.

No comments: