Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Off to Sta. Rosa.. and a few kwentos

Gelo needs to report at work tomorrow morning and he asked us to go with him since he will stay at the office for like 3 hours.. Joaquin and I , together with my MIL will stay at my Tito's place till the daddy is off from work. MIL will check on my Tito's new house, since the Antipolo house will be renovated soon. Mama needs a few inputs in house construction and design. The place is not that grand, simple lang, suited for a small family.

We might check a few properties there.. If plans will push through, we wanted to transfer in a place far from the noise and pollution of Manila.. seriously. Feeling ko kaya to hinihika, one factor is the environment. So wish us luck to find a good deal. Scouting pa lang naman :) I enjoy open houses.. teehheee!!!

The little boy will play with his cousins there for sure.. Ang likot recently since his cousins would visit him everyday.. He loves sliding his back at the edge of the bed.. as in padulas na parang nasa comfort sya ng isang malaking slide.. then jump off sa mattress on the floor.. swimming daw yun sabi ng cousins nya.. Goodness! Wala ako balak magdala sa ER ng nabalian ng buto! LOL! Joaquin loves to follow his cousins during playtime, hellow.. they are 3-5 yrs old kiddos whose built eh parang buddha.. LOL.. and he is just 1 year and 6 mos! .. Our room is a mess.. DVD's , books and tous all over. Deadma lang, I let them tidy up things naman.

And speaking of DVD.. our player here in our room is busted.. Told you the daddy and the lil boy are addicts.. Hindi na kinya ng powers ng DVD player.. This morning ok pa, we were able to watch .. but around 6pm, The Play counter is working, but nothing on the screen, just a black screen i should say. I checked the jack connections( yes, I'm a partime repairwoman too) and its perfectly fitted. The daddy checked on it too, pero wala talaga. I checked our warranty card ( thanks to my sis who compiled everything.. OC talaga.. with matching photocopies of receipts, since the prints at the receipts fade away daw easily..) pero lapsed na pala. I might call Sony to check pa din, since this is quite new. Tsk.. I don't know if i will feel happy or sad. Sad for my little boy, pano na sya watch? This is the only player in our house that accepts his DVD's. The other one asks for a goddamn regional code, whaterver that is... but on the contrary, I'm a bit happy, coz the daddy will be away from his dvd's for a while.. not unless mapilitan sya na sa sala manood. Pero I have a feeling , he would settle sa sala, mas malaki TV dun, and a better sound na din, LOL. .. Let's see..

No comments: