Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

award. bag. laptop.

Thanks Kathy for this recognition..



I think I'm a bit cool nga when it comes to my Joaquin :) Si daddy ang strict hehehe:) To all the cool moms out there. this is for you! :)

*~*~*~*~

I still have a few money left from my first earnings, so I decided to purchase a flaming red faux croc- patent carry all bag. I need a big bag to carry the little boy's sutff ( plus my make up kit, celfone and wallet). Lookie..



I am awaiting for the shipment maybe tomorrow. I need a red bag, in preparation ( talaga naman) for the red flats my mom is giving me. The only red bag I have for now is quite small..

*~*~*~*~

The daddy gave me a laptop today. It's the Acer Aspire 4710 ( tama ba?, sorry forgot). Thank you so much daddy.. I wasn;t actually asking for one, as I love our newly upgraded PC, but he said na whenever we are out, may mga opportunity lost daw hahaha, LOL! Looks like you are resigning from work soon and you want me to go Blog all day.. joke! Anyway.. whatever is the reason for this gift.. ( may kasalanan ka siguro), thank you so much! It means a lot to me, and I realllyyy appreciate it. Im so excited to use it :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

ooooooo look at that bag!!

Aggie said...

Aba! Iba din si Daddy ang bili magregalo ng laptop - nakikita nya ang potential ng ginagawa mo Peachy! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I like the bag too :D

Peachy said...

hahaha.. i love the bag.. blooodyy diba? hahaha

promise super touched ako sa laptop.. malamng mag resign sya at ako na lang mag blog kaya sya bumili nyan LOL

Joy said...

love the bag! where did you get it?

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

ang nice ng bag peachy! :)

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Peachy said...

Joy and Nice,

Got the bag at
carlainity.multiply.com they have oother colors pa, i love the mustard one , pero out of stock pa.. :) Sa SM din may mga ganyan. Kayalng im not sure if its faux croc.