Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Overrated.

Thanks Melisse. Here's my list.

1. Designer bags. - I would rather have lots of designs in different colors.. para it would match what I wear. Hehehe ang arte. And besides I don't have the money to buy the luxurious ones.

2. Designer Watch - opps Gelo might read this one. Don't worry Dad, ul still get ur watch soon. Not now lang talaga, promise ko yan. He is really wanting this watch for the longest time, and since i'm not voting for something reeaallly expensive, lagi na lang hindi matuloy tuloy ang pagbili nya. Even if you have Casio or whatever.. it would still be the same . Buti sana if ur watch can turn back time, or it can stop time, baka pag isipan ko pang bumili.

3. Cellphones that depreciates after a month or two. - I own a pink Motorola L6 and I'm happy with it. I dont need something with cam kasi we have a cam naman. sabi nga ni Gelo, ang imporant may load ka pang call and text hehehe :) I guess, di lang talaga ako mahilig sa cellphones. See, my motto is I thrift on most things, then i spend on some.. para may sense of equality.. hahaha! Palusot pa!

4. Professional Fees of Doctors and Immunizations - obvious bang suki kasi kami sa pedia? Why does it have to cost u much? wala na bang discount? Would you believe when i gave birth, i have an endocrinologist who charged me 5K for PF. Susme, she never visited me at all in my room. It was just her residents who went to my room and told me to drink my meds (which iam so aware of) even if im breastfeeding and its perfectly safe. Kapal! 5K agad yun for her.. now if ul ask me, im not consulting with her anymore. Mamumulubi ako.

5. My sister, Ricca is overrated I guess. - She has a new blog, and it talks about shopping hahaha! I will post some kwentos soon.

These are a few that I can think of right now. Don't get me wrong... Wala kasi akong pambili ng mahal eh. Yes, I shop a lot, Im aware of that, but I am a bargain hunter, LOL. My line forever is "meron sa 168/tutuban / divisoria nyan". And never naman ako nagkamali(except for authentic designer bags and the likes ha).. most of my clothes and flats are from there. Asahan nyo, pag ako bumili ,mura lang yun. The branded stuff i own ( so as for Gelo and Joaquin), like clothes, bags, shoes, make up.. etc etc are mostly from my mom and my sis. Sometimes the generous dad would buy me and joaquin stuff too *winkwink*.. Ano naman ipambibili ko eh wala nga ako work (thank heaven for paid blogging) ...

No comments: