Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Joy San Gabriel Cakes

I first spotted her works during a bridal fair at Westin way back Feb of 2005 when I was still busy with our wedding preps. From that moment, I decided that I should get our cake from her. We met , and had a smaple of her works.. and yes.. I instantly love her and her yummy cakes.


Click here for the better view of the cake alone :) We had her Kilauea, A choco walnut cake that is so tasteful.. A lot of our guests asked for her contact details after hehehe.

A year after, we met again. I asked her to do the cake for Joaqui's baptism. And here it is.. all edible..as in! Love eating the teddies :)


I wasn't able to get her during Joaqui's birthday, coz I never thought she's into cupcakes na din pala. I saw her cake stall St. Gabbie's at Megamall A, (they also have a place at Market! Market!), they don't have her design cakes there, but they do sell the choco mud cake, which is a must try for choco lovers. I sent her a message last Saturday after seeing her booth, and she said that her blog is up and running, and I was amazed with her new works.. Take a look



Now, you have it and can eat it too-- an all edible apple walnut cake!

To Joy, Thanks for the yummy cakes and for the wonderful friendship. You are more than a supplier for me. I'm actually ordering one for my MIL's birthday on Novemebr. Gelo is craving for the Kilauea Cake.. so might order mini versions so we can give it away to relatives after:)

You can reach Joy at 0917-5278837 :) enJOY the cake!

9 comments:

Jen said...

hi peachy! i got all excited when you mentioned joy san gabriel! she was our cake supplier during our wedding too. her flavors are so yum. love how she did your son's cake!

Peachy said...

thanks jen.. super love ko talaga her cakes. sarap diba? cute ung kay joaqui talaga, actually ayaw namin kainin kasi masisira hehehe

ann said...

hi peachy! if i only knew about her i would have recommended here for my SIL's debut last may coz she wanted an all edible 5 layer cake.

Aggie said...

Awwwww...I tasted her cakes at Tazza and fell in love!! LOL

Peachy said...

hey anne - sayang nga :) maybe next time you can try ordering from her.

aggie - yummy di ba? may new flavor daw sya, coffee caramel yata, try ko pa sa weekend hehehe

Jody said...

Hi Peachy! We ordered from Joy also about two christmas ago and gave it as christmas giveaway ng husband ko sa officemates nya, super yummy. I love the flourless choco cake...
Love the LV bag cake, I should have gotten something like that during my bday. hehehe

Peachy said...

uy havent tried the flourless choco cake, we always have kilauea and oreo cheesecake as per hubby's request. Will try it nga.. may new flavor daw sya, the coffee caramel.. im trying it out on sunday .. im really not into caramel, but im gonna try talaga :) will post my review here.. hehehe

DINDY said...

oh wow!!! how beautiful
how i wish i had a talent like that.

i especially like joaqui's cake :)

Peachy said...

thanks dindy:) cute ng cake hehehe