Pages

Sunday, September 02, 2007

tagged by Toni

Thanks Toni, sorry its late

My name: Maria Paz Manalangsang Abellon

Childhood ambition: to be a Model ( coz im soo skinny, i thought it was the best for me then hahah)

Fondest memory: my pregnancy with Joaqui

Soundtrack: Im loving the song Differences

Retreat: just wanna be in a serene place with my family

Wildest dream: travel the world with my family

Proudest moment: currently, Joaqui being able to speak good enough at 16 mos.

Biggest challenge: forgetting the past ?

Alarm clock: Joaquin in the morning

Perfect day: when i don't have to go to work and just bond with my two boys

First job: cadet engineer in a semiconductor firm

Indulgence: shoes and clothes

Last purchase: birthday gift for Elmo.

Favorite movie: My Best Friends wedding

Inspiration: my family

My life is: happy and blessed

My card is: i don't have a card :)

No comments: