Pages

Sunday, September 02, 2007

tagged

Thanks for this one Jane.

DATE LINES

Rule: Name five of the Best Nights of your Life and then tag four people.

1. October 31, 1997 - Gelo confessed to me that I am the one, over the fone.We were good friends at college, and he kept on saying that he's into someone then.. and i never thought it was me pala! Hahaha! Sweetness!


2. Novemeber 28, 1997 - Gelo and I became officially together. I planned it already, as i wanted our anniv to end with an "8".. unending kasi ang flow ng "8", i guess its true :)

3. June 19, 2005- Our wedding day!

4. April 12, 2006 - Our little prince was born! Birth of a mother too:)

5. April 9, 2007 - The day we became a complete family. My mom, dad, sisters are here! We are together for the first time, it was the day my mom and sis saw Joaquin personally.


Im tagging Aggie, Mitch, Nice and Kathy..

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Date Lines
That was my post Peachy! Thanks for the tag ha!