Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Elmo .. and Goodnight Joaquin

Elmo is the son of my cousin, Kuya Elmer. We went all the way to SM Fairview storyland to join the celebration. Joaqui had fun with the carousel.. :) Here's a few of our pics to share.. I have about 200 , but i still need to do some resizing :)

Elmo and his dad



Joaqui and me at the carousel




Oh, these 2 shots are taken last week i guess, before bedtime. I just love his new PJ's. I bought 3 from an online store :) Bagay pala sa kanya mga snug-fit hehehe:)
He's so much into scribbling too, it keeps him busy even on trips. I usually bring along his Disney cars Book with a sketchboard at the top portion of it. Cool! And we are starting with the alphabet now. He recognizes the letter A at Avent and Aveeno, and just about any toy or book that has the Big "A". I might introduce him with "E" next time. He mumbles A kasi, so i guess, E would be easier to say than B? Hehehe..



Gelo and Joaquin before bedtime

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

uy ang cute nga nung pj. bagay sa kanya. and anlaki na ni joaqui ha.

Peachy said...

hello nice. cutie di ba? naku, addicted nga ako sa PJs naganyang type. sayng lang, wala pang new stocks. anlaki na nga eh, grabe how time flies!