Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Papaya Boy

Aside from the fact that my little boy loves to eat papaya, because he easily gets constipated, there's a new papaya that he is soo crazy about. And that is Game Ka Na Ba?'s "papaya song".. Guess who introduced that to the little boy? .. None other than his dad LOL.

Yes, Gelo bought Edu Manzano's CD last saturday, and on our way home he was playing it inside the car. We were all doing the dance LOL. You should see th little boy do it. Haay.. whatta joy :)

He danced again yesterday and today at our sala. Sorry, i don't have pics for now ( coz I was dancing too! hahaa), but i'll post once I have one.

***
Just a side note: I need to finish packing our stuff by tomorrow night, Wednesday. Gelo's birthday would be on Thursday, We might get home late in the evening, and we are leaving early on Friday morning, so I don't have much time to pack for our stuff. See, I pack all of our things. And it takes hours I'm telling you. Gelo would just tell me which shirts to include, sometimes i get to decide, and Joaquin's stuff is taking up the space on our luggage. Whew! I'm soo excited!! Can you guys tell?! LOL..

No comments: