Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Joaqui and Halloween

This is my little boy last year in his Pooh costume for Halloween. He had an asthma attack becuase of the fur.. LOL.. Bad Mommy. The costume was shipped by my mom, teally a nice one. People at the mall asked me where we purchased it. We have to say goodbye now to Pooh. I feel a bit sad coz i love the costume , but hey, i can't risk another asthma attack for Joaqui.



Then I saw a nice Cars costume from a friend's site and i love it to bits. No fur or anything that would cause allergy this time. Lookie




So i messaged my mom and sis to look one for Joaqui. The problem is, its quite bulky , but still i insisted that they can squeeze it inside the balikbayan box. And So they went to the Disney store only to find out that its out of stock already since it was released last year.. Awww...

NOw I'm on a hunt again. My sis wants the Dumbo costume but it's furry so I said NO right away.

Any suggestions for my little boy?

4 comments:

Jane said...

hey, ako din peachy preparing na for halloween :) may trcik or treat sila sa school eh, EXCITED!

Peachy said...

exciting tlaga to choose a costume for them noh?! lalo na for a girl like sophia..:)

Joy said...

uyy how cute naman!

Peachy said...

cute di ba? but it's out of stock na, kainis nga eh. now imon a lookout here, something not too expensive na, so i might check out SM :) He can be a pirate