Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Enjoying Mac Games

I've been a Mac user for quite sometime when I was working until now, and I really enjoy using it. I would love to navigate and explore about it. What I love the most would be playing games. However, i find it hard to search online for some mac games. I love playing games in the computer, as I find it relaxing especially mind games such as mac solitaire. It gives me this drive to play more if I can't make it during the first try.

Oh, and I also informed my husband that he can check the internet for more mac games he can truly enjoy. There's also a weekly news of Macintosh software and hardware that he can download and avail. Now, it's a lot easier to access Mac games and software over the internet. For sure, Gelo and I will take turns using the computer as wea re both glued playing games.

No comments: