Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On movie and TV reviews

Gelo and I loves to wacth TV shows and movies whenever we have our spare time. We would most of the time discuss a movie after we have seen it at the big screen. The last flick we've seen together was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. As a fan of Harry Potter, I often ask people if they like the movie or not. I love sharing movie reviews with Gelo and with my friends as I find it intersting to share views with them. We would oftentimes agree on some points of the movie, which is a good thing I guess.

While at home, Gelo would oftentimes give his TV reviews as he is such a TV buff, yes he can literally stay in front of the television for the whole day. And at night he loves to share his views on how he find certain TV shows, like if it's a good watch or if they have a boring episode. Name a tv show, and Gelo can give you a feedback. LOL.

Recently, I saw Critics Rant and I suggested this site to Gelo so he can post and read movie, tv and video game reviews. The good thing is , he can even win a DVD just by sharing his opinion. Who wouldn't love getting a freebie for sharing your reviews? Gelo's review might be there anytime now. And i hope he wins a DVD :)

No comments: