Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tuesday Random


1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller? - my husband.

2. How long to you chat on the phone each day? - not that much. i usually talk to my husband on weekdays while he's at work

3. Who do you speak to the most? - My husband and my mom

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id? - yeah :)

5. Do you phone friends at work? - Sometimes

6. Do you make personal calls at work? - I do

7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call? - i would say that sometimes to my husband.

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? - the cellphone

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to? - hmm i've met most of my online friends already and I had a great time chatting with them

No comments: