Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Music and Kids

So the kids are excited with the start of another school year and I am really not that excited because that would mean I would have to get up early to prepare them. Just in time, their summer lessons ended last weekend and I am happy with all the developments and music learning that they have. They will surely continue with the lessons every weekend to make sure that there is continuity and practice as well. My son is already asking me when will we buy a few accessories of his drum kit , I just told him to do good with his lessons and I'll surprise him with this gift. Well, this boy is really gifted with music. I won't be surprised if he will ask me to get a hagerty silver polish. Im so happy that my kids enjoy their music lessons. Now that the school days are here, they need to balance their schedule on weekends. 

No comments: