Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Does it have side effects?

Last week, I had a great time catching up with some of my friends over coffee. We usually do this once a month since we are all busy with our personal lives. I guess, what matters is that we get the chance to stop for a while, take a break and just talk about anything under the sun. The topics would cover our daily lives, work, parenting, the kids, and a part of our married life of course. Some were even giving jokes on some male medications and it's effects too. There are even talks about side effects of extenze which really set the happy mood. It was a good 3 hours of non stop chatting and I always look forward for our next coffee date. Honestly, I am not aware of extenze so I just listened to all of their stories. Don't you just love spending time with your friends too? You can simply be yourself and without any pretensions share your funny stories.

No comments: