Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Men's and women's sunglasses on sale

When things are on big big sale, it’s so hard to resist them. I try to stay away from it especially when I have a list of expenses coming up like paying the bills. But just this weekend, my husband saw some men's sunglasses on sale. He hardly shops for clothes and shoes, but I don’t know why he has this certain love for sunglasses. Maybe because he use I daily when he is driving . He is very specific with the protection the sunglasses would give his eyes rather than its style. This is what he keeps on telling me whenever I would check out the women's sunglasses area. Yes I admit that sometimes I would check it because I like the brand, But I am not really sure if it has a high protection from UVA and UVB. Now I am keen with that too, I experienced some eye problems when I did not use proper fishing sunglasses last summer. I learned my lesson the hard way. Now, my husband would like to take advantage of the sale and look for golf sunglasses. He started playing golf two months ago and so far he is enjoying it. He plays during weekends and he invites me to try the sport too. Well, maybe I should look for the perfect sunglasses too.

No comments: