Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Tour to Israel

It has always been my dream to travel to the Holy Land – Israel. I am sure; this will be one experience that I will not forget in my entire lifetime. Each year, a lot of tourists flock to Israel to fulfill their mission and also to discover the place, its culture and its people. I already have an idea in mind on the must – see places in Israel. An Israel Tour will not be complete without going to Nazareth, Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Jerico. Maybe I need a week or more for the tour. Since this will require a lot of walking and it is more like a pilgrimage, it would be perfect to go there when the kids are a little older so they can appreciate the place too. A Tour to Israel will not be complete without going to the Church of the Nativity, Mt. of Olives , Sea of Galilee, and Bahai's gardens in Haifa. There’s more on my list actually and it just excites me to discover more about this place that is rich in culture. There is also Bar mitzvah tours Israel which might interest you. A lot of travel agencies arrange tours in Israel. Everything would come as a package so need to worry with the transfers and modes of communication. I like getting tours, less hassle and I get more information by doing that. I am excited , hopefully we can see Israel in the next 5 years.

No comments: