Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Spa materials needed

Who wouldn’t want to relax once in a while and de stress her self from all the everyday problems of life? Well, this is what I usually do during weekends when I have free time. I take a break from all the chores at the house and go to my favorite place which is the Spa. For a good amount of money, I find tranquility and calmness there. As they do my massage, I can feel how slowly the physical pains of work vanish away. It is really relaxing and it gives you this certain new feeling. When I found out that my cousin will soon be opening her own spa, I was really happy. Aside from the fact that it is near our place, it will also means savings for me because she promised to give me special rates every time I avail of their services. She asked for a little help from me, like looking for the spa chemicals that they can use. She knows that I am quite familiar with this since I regularly visit the spa. She is also looking for some hot tub filters for their hot tub services. It might take a little while for everything to be constructed but he told me that looking for materials is really an enjoyable phase too. I asked her to get some replacement spa filter too and include it in her to – buy list. Oh I feel excited, I am thinking of joining her in this venture.

No comments: