Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hot tub filters for your spa

It has always been my dream of having my own business. I wanted to try the food industry but I can’t seem to find the perfect one for me. An entrepreneur told me that if I want to go on business, be sure that you are interested with the product or the service itself so you will not lose interest with it. He has a point certainly. So I am thinking of the things that I really like, and I thought of having my own Spa! Yes , it is quite a big dream for someone like me, but it’s free to dream and who knows, maybe I can achieve my dream soon. You bet I will be one excited girl when that happens. Imagine searching for the perfect location for the business. Then sourcing out spa materials like the hot tub covers might be a little hard at first , but I’m sure when I found the right suppliers, everything will go on smoothly. I can even get discount spa covers to save on my money. Lastly, the spa chemicals would definitely in my focus too. Anything that would concern our customers, I will surely do my research on it. Hopefully this dream will turn out to reality in the future. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: