Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let's talk about beauty

The woman of today always wants to achieve the perfect look. Those in the corporate environment would try to look presentable and formal for any unexpected meetings. Make-ups have somewhat become a must have for every woman’s closet. My vanity box includes a couple of eye shadows, lip gloss and a face powder. As summer is fast approaching, its time to start browsing some beauty magazines and see what’s the beauty trend for this season. There are countless of products available at the cosmetic counter of department stores. This might make the selection process very hard, but one thing to keep in mind is to find one that will truly match your skin complexion. Estee Lauder products are proven over the years, this is one brand which your mom and aunties know and use. The best thing about their products is that throughout the years, the name has lived up to its expectation. Among their products, the Beautiful perfume is one of my favorites. I remember my mom’s make up kit filled with these items and the first time I tried it on, it blended perfectly on my skin tone. My other choice is Bobbie brown makeup and it’s because I love its smooth finish on the skin. I always go for a simple, natural look and using this product line has helped me to achieve it. For his season, I think I would go with just a light foundation, a little blush and a slight dab of lip tint to get me going throughout the whole day.

No comments: