Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Kids at Disney

You will definitely see loads of Disney pics in the coming posts. Don't tell me I didn't warn you:)

If you willa sk me if it was a tiring trip, i will honestly answer YES, it is. BUT it is definitely worth every muscle pain we had LOL! Seeing Joaqui's face the moment we stepped in at the Disney Hollywood hotel was something different. He was all smiles, no signs of being cranky after an early trip. He just asked for milk and played at the lobby with his dad while I checked in.

He enjoyed Disneyland so much that he didn't want to go home that time. Seriously, he cried at the boarding gate on our way back to Manila. I was so tired at the end of the night, that I don't even need a sleep aid at all. I just washed the kids, had a quick shower and we all enjoyed the warmth of the bed. Here are some of our pics




No comments: