Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Web hosting choice

Owning and maintaining a website is not an easy task. I was introduced in the world of blogging a few years back when I wanted to document my everyday life as a mother and as a wife. I enjoyed it that i decided to get my own site. At first, i was really clueless on how everything goes, but I am thankful to friends who helped me in a lot of ways, and I am thankful too for the websites that i came across during my research for a web host.

It was hard to land on my web hosting choice . I considered a lot of aspects before finally deciding which one to get. I made a shortlist to keep things easier for me. Choosing a web hosting plan was one of the first few steps before finally putting up my own site. Price is a big factor for me. Since it's a personal site, I don't want to spend a big amount of money for the hosting. Then I checked on the Setup services and domain fee which should be minimal too, if not free. Then there comes the Disk Space, data transfer and over all rating from other clients. It was such a big help to have a list.I was able to trim down my choices and finally decided which one to get. Up until now, I have no regrets with my decision as I seldom encounter problems at my sites. I can highly recommend it to new users too.

No comments: