Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy Monday

How was your weekend everyone?

Mine was not that good because the husband got sick with fever and mouth sores. He didn't went to work this morning because he still has fever this morning and I want him have some time to rest. I managed to finish a lot of things today like grocery and bank errands. I was supposed to look for somejobs online, but I slept after I am done with grocery.Maybe I can re schedule it tonight. Sustaining two kids is not that easy so I am really looking for some extra income.

Back to the husband, he is planning to report to work tomorrow, I am not sure though if he is fit already because the company doctor needs to clear him first before allowing him to enter the production premises.

Busy, tiring Monday for me. It's just the start of the week, and I can't wait for the weekend.

No comments: