Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Lazy saturday

Last Saturday , I started my day with some research on credit repair services .The kids were still sleeping so I decided to make the most out of my time. My cousin needs some help with credit repair so I gave him the website where he can read furthermore. Then by afternoon, I cooked our lunch and we enjoyed grilled chops and fried rice. It was too hot that the kids wanted to go swimming in their inflatable , solo-sized swimming pool. I let them enjoy the water to feel fresh. They both had a grand time with the water. Good thing that our area is covered so they are not directly exposed to the son. While they were swimming, I still had some time to finish some chores around the house. take a look at my kiddos enjoying a hot, lazy saturday afternoon



No comments: