Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello Baby

Being a mom, I know how it feels like to have a new addition in the family. You are filled with so much joy and anticipation , and the moment the baby arrives, you are filled with overflowing joy and happiness. I remember having birth announcements the last time I gave birth to my youngest. Now, I am helping out my dear friend for her son. We already have a layout in mind and we are just waiting for the time that she will deliver the baby so we can have some really nice photos to attach to the card. Oh how I feel excited because I know how my friend waited for this great blessing. As a matter of fact, I arranged a simple baby shower for her and for the baby, its just for our circle of friends and its like a small get- together for us too. what can you say about this layout that we found online?

No comments: