Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Remember?

Do you have an unforgettable experience experience at the hospital ? Well, if you will ask me , I have a number but some doesn't really concern me or my family. At most times, I don't easily forget incidents at the Emergency Room. One time , an old man is dying and he was just near the bed of my son. A lot of apparatus were attached to him , and just by seeing electrodes , I feel nervous for him . Personally, I always associate those self adhesive electrodes with heart monitor . I am not sure if it's used into some other procedures too. Doctors and nurses surrounded him giving all their best. Incidents like these are just hard to forget. It makes me value my life more and be thankful for giving us good health. Hopefully , I will not have another ER incident with any of my kids, or with me and my husband.

No comments: