Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

more knowledge

Yesterday was such a busy day to me because i have to run through some errands in the house. I went to the bank to settle some bills, and when i was there, I browsed through financial magazines while waiting for my turn. I have read a story of one banker there who despite his busy at the bank managed to get an online degree through Capella University. I was so amazed that i really read the whole article. When I got home, i checked the website and read through their programs. Now i am so keen in taking up another course online. I will really make a way to get through this , despite my busy day. I also want to suggest this to my husband since he wants to pursue more in his studies.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: