Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Site traffic

Eversince i started with my blogging, i became familiar with some technical terms used in the internet world. With the help of my friends, I was able to maintain sites and improve its stats. However , lately, i wanted to improve the traffic at my sites, so i asked for suggestions. They said i can join in some memes for added visitors in my site , and i think it worked really. But lately i found out about some traffic strategy online. I have read the about Focused Keyword Research-Get Google Ads Free at the site, and it says that it boosts the traffic to your site every month. I am still not that familiar on how everything goes, so i am about to read the site tonight before bedtime. From what i have read so far, this traffic strategy came from google. You can use google adsense at your site and this will lead to more traffic. Oh well , i really have to read the complete article so i can share everything in detail.

No comments: