Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mommy Stuff.

If there's one thing , aside from bags and shoes that I really like to browse online, that would be makeup . I signed up to weekly newsletters of different brands to keep me updated with their new colletion , and of course i need to know what's on sale. It's really a girl thing , you know!

Currently, I am still on a make up shopping ban since I shopped a lot ( as in a lot!) 3 weeks ago. However, I would still like to share this 2 sets from my favorite brands, Nars and Philosophy..

( Philosophy Best Seller Collection, sale at $45 , value is $71)

( Nars LOVE Set, sale at $49 , retail value is $73 )

I found about these great news at Stylehive , and you can get this special offer at Sephora. Be sure to get connected at Stylehive, you will easily be updated with a lot of shopping bargains . And this is what we all want , right? Anyway, i was really glued at my laptop browsing the site as it is really a heaven for me. Stylehive not only has make up bargains but Shoes too! My oh my!! I feel like im in cloud nine just looking at those SALE items though i am not buying anything.

So to my friends who are into online shopping, checkout Stylehive.com and see for yourself! All the best brands and bargains at one site!

No comments: