Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saturday 9 - Almost famous

Saturday 9: Almost Famous

1. Have you ever been told that you look like some famous? - hmm , i think im famous in my own rights LOL

2. Name a celebrity that shares your birthday. - no idea , sorry . But im sure someone famous shares my birthday

3. Tell us about your first kiss. - i'll keep it for my self :) lets just say its sweet :)

4. When you meet someone attractive, what do you notice first? - eyes

5. What was your biggest mistake ever? - being a friend to someone who doesnt value friendship at all.

6. Give us one random, but candid fact about you. - i didn't attended nursery , nor kinder class. I went straight to Grade 1

7. What about your current or most recent lover excites you? i cant wait for him to be home after work.

8. What really annoys you? the summer heat can really ruin my day

9. How many other Saturday 9’ers answers do you usually read? a few ..

No comments: