Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

Manic Monday # 158

What would you do with an extra hour each day?

- SLEEP. That's all I need.

Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?

- If I'm just at home, I don't wear a watch, but I do whenever I go out (though sometimes I opt not to). Its actually a gift from my husband during our first wedding anniversary.

If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?

- Yes and No. Yes because I wanna make the most out of the time I have to live. No, because Im actually afraid just by thinking of it. Confusing? Hahaha. Yeah., I think im confused.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

LOL. I wonder how many mommies picked sleep for #1! That was my answer too...opting for more coffee instead!

Have a great Monday!