Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

Burn those fats

Its been four months since I gave birth to my little girl, and I can really say that I really have to start working out to get back to my old shape. You would rarely see me in my old jeans since most of it won't fit me yet. It's just so hard to come up with a good outfit lately because of my figure. My usual weight is from 107 - 110 lbs, but now, honestly , I dont know how much I weigh. I dont wanna know since I might have a feel of depression if I will see those figures in front of my eyes.

Now, even if i dont know my current weight, I cut down my food intake a bit, a bit because I am still breastfeeding, I need all the energy I can get from food, I need it to supply milk for my girl. But once I am done with breastfeeding , I would really like to try out Acai Burn , its one of the leading weight loss supplement in the market today that produce real results in a short time. That's exactly what I need. Now, I have no choice but to do a little exercise too (I am actually so lazy to do it everyday). What about you, are you satisfied with your current weight?

No comments: