Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Life and Creativity

I always believe that a person's creativity when it comes to art reflects a part of his life. There's a story behind every painting, behind every artwork I can see. It may be from a personal experience of the artist , or it may be derived from another person's life. I admit that I am not gifted when it comes to art, but I enjoy looking at art pieces most specially paintings. I am always curious with the story behind it. Take the case of the site http://www.artistic-lemonade.com , it focuses on how people can create wonderful pieces out of life's tough times. Some creates through life's emotional and financial struggles. This is a site that gives hope to its members by expressing their feelings and emotions through art. You can join in their forums found at http://forums.artistic-lemonade.com and get acquainted with other individuals. Who knows , you can even get inspiration from other's story. Artisitc Lemonade is starting to build this vibrant community, so please don't hesitate to refer this site to others.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Thanks, Peachy! You have such a wonderful blog & a refreshingly positive outlook on life. I do hope some of your readers stop by the site -- it really is a labor of love for me, as the idea helped me get through a truly awful time in my life. It's an amazing feeling to see people I've never met in the "real" world joining in the forums and getting something good from the site.

Best,
Melody