Pages

Monday, December 01, 2008

Dominique at 1

Here's the best picture of the two kids during Dominique's first month celebration last Thursday. Yes, this is the best already , little boy is just all over the place , playing and running around, and I had a hard time calling him for a shot. He went to the table when he saw the cake and insisted of blowing a candle coz it's baby's birthday.


I hope I can take more pictures of them together, the princess is growing fast. But as always, I have a lot to do here at home ,and even online ( like looking for auto insurance quotes and shopping ) so that explains the lack of regular updates . Just visit me again for more pictures of the kids.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Cute picture. Dominique looks so sweet - and it looks like they both enjoyed the celebration!

abie said...

wow bilis 1 month na si dominique...

Twinkie said...

Sabi siguro ng prinsesa mo, "Ano kaya ginagawa sa akin ng Mommy ko?" I'll be back for some more pics. Haha! She looks so pretty in her apple green dress. :)Grabe pag nakakakita talaga ako ng sanggol, napapawi ang worries ko. They are symbol of hope talaga. You take care now. God bless your fam.