Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun with Pictures

Pictures are already a part of my everyday life. I may not post everything at my site, but I see to it I have everything saved at my laptop. I am actually looking forward to more photographs once I give birth. Babies and Kids are fun to be photographed because you capture their innocence and their emotions freely. But did you know that there are still other ways of making fun with their pictures ? Like putting a mustache, or make them like a butterfly because of their wings? How about making mom and dad a king and a queen with their crowns?

I recently discovered Imagination Station , a website full of free fun activities to let your imagination run wild with pictures. Once you sign in at the site, you have 3 options of printing your works, that is at home thru your Photosmart or Deskjet printers, Online via Snapfish and at their stores or kiosks at the mall. I tried it once with my son's baby picture when he was all bald, and i tried putting a wig on him. I love the outcome, it looks funny and outrageous. Better try this with your pictures, and see what more you can do with your shots.

No comments: