Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Buh Bye Dorothy

Joaqui initially had 5 fishes at his tank. Now its down to 2 !

A few weeks back , I posted that we lost one already.

Monday night, another one passed away. Our helper saw it somehow trapped near the filter. She even released the fish , but a few minutes later, I saw it floating.

Today (tuesday) , in the late afternoon, I saw another one floating. Goodness! what could be wrong? I am the one who is so affected here. Joaqui minimized his fish feeding already , but i think , overfed pa din sila. The one that died last monday night reallyt has a big tummy (looks like it will explode anytime, hahaha) .

I am changing the water filter tomorrow. Then I will ask the husband to get an angel fish this time. I think they can be mixed up with a gold fish inside one tank.

3 comments:

abie said...

hirap din pala alaga ng fish...dapat nga ata di sila ma over feed...kami wala pa ding acquarium...di pa din naasikaso...super busy ni howell eh...

ok yung angel fish with the gold fish...

Jane said...

peachy, i told you!!!!!!!

ang hirap alagaan ano????

Jean Marie said...

i had small fishes before and the pet shop owner told me to just feed them once a day. Overfeeding is bad daw. Kaya pala namamatay din mga fish ko before. Now, I just have 2 super big fish inside my 50 gallon aquarium. Mas low maintenance pa pala pag bigger fish. heheeh.