Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

More coins

I am shopping early this year for Christmas gifts, and I am currently hunting down for some stuff for my dad. I will just order it online then have it shipped at their place. I am thinking of getting him a nice wallet , but I remember that recently, he told me that he needs new coins for his collection. I am always looking at Monex Rare Coins online to see what I can give my dad. They have a very nice and unique collection , so I plan to get in touch with a coin dealer anytime this week. I have a budget to consider , of course. I need to make sure that what I plan to get is still not included with my dad's collection. Monex is the best place to check when it comes to coins since they have the experience and commitment in this type of business, not to mention they offer great prices too.

No comments: