Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

A fish and a notebook

Okay, blame Elmo and Joe.

Last Saturday night, when I was putting him to sleep, Joaqui said to me , " Mom, lets buy fish and notebook tomorrow, ok? " I was so sleepy then , so I said OK.

Two weeks ago, he asked his dad for a fish already, but since he was admitted at the hospital, we have to postpone our trip to the pet store. Last Sunday , he had his simple wish.. a fish. The handy dandy notebook has to wait, I got too tired after buying some fish stuff and hearing mass, so we headed home after that. I'll get him a notebook on Friday night maybe.

I wish I can really get him something that really looks like the handy dandy notebook from Blue's Clues. I'll get 6 pcs if there's some available online. I might also checkout Asgi shoes while i do some notebook hunting.

No comments: