Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

More on Baby Things

It feels like I'm a new mom. The excitement that I had with my pregnancy is still the same. I anticipate a lot of things already, and that definitely includes the baby things that I still need to buy. Since I just stay at home during weekdays, the internet became my bestfriend. I search and order things online at most times. I don't want to track down my expenses, Im too afraid to face the truth about my spendings. besides, im willing to spend for the baby and my little boy. I have a checklist to follow now, I already saw some really nice wooden baby cribs , and im dying to get the nice comforter set in Sage. Im avoiding pink as it may clash with the baby's outfit. Aside from Sage, I also like to get something in neutral color. We are not getting highchairs anymore, not at the moment, since my son has a high chair that can be converted to a booster seat. It is still in a very nice condition, so I am not sure if there's a need to get a new one. We will see when the time comes. If there's one thing that we need to get, that would be a travel cot. Travel cots comes handy and lightweight, and is very useful when you travel or when you spend the weekend at your inlaws. Surely, shopping is my thing !

No comments: