Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jesus in a different perspective


Gelo , a self- confessed Japanese Anime / Manga addict bought this for Joaqui a few months ago. I was a bit apprehensive to let Joaqui read this because of the difference in Graphics. Jesus was drawn in a different way ( if you are familiar with Japanese/Manga graphics, you know what I mean) , so I first had a little reading before I let him browse through the pages.

He now enjoys this book , we read this 5 - 10x a day would you believe? And now that I am typing this, he saw the pic and keeps on touching the laptop screen.. He loves to read (im so thankful , nagmana sa akin ) , he's never choosy when it comes to reading materials. He even "reads" novenas LOL. He has 2 Children's bible too :) I am so glad , he knows Jesus at such a young age.

No comments: