Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Trace it

We have this phone number at home ever since I was born , and lately , I really wanted to request for a number change. Why? I am receiving annoying calls at the wee hours of the morning. Add to that some telemarketing staff who gives me special offers that I'm really not interested with. But come to think of it, having a change in number would also be hard, since we have to inform everyone about the new one. So, I researched on alternative ways to settle this problem. And I found out that I can have the numbers traced. Yes, you can now trace owner of any phone number with confidentiality. Just type in the area code , together with the phone number and you will see the location of that caller. For added info , you may have to pay something less. Everything is processed with utmost confidentiality. Now, I am just waiting for that annoying caller , and I hope to find out details about him.

No comments: