Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Books for Kuya.


The Chicka Chika ABC book is his current favorite. He saw this at the Alphabet Power Episode of Blue's Room, and he got hooked with it. I thought of buying it online, and even asked my mom to get it at Barnes and Noble.. But good thing , I checked it first at Fully Booked, at Php 252 sulit na , since its a board book.

I also bought the I am A Big Brother Book for him. This is one great book to prepare Kuya Joaqui for the coming of the new baby. I got teary eyed the first time I saw the pages..





We started reading last night, and Im glad he enjoyed listening to me and looking at the pictures. He knows that the little boy in the picture is Kuya Joaqui. He keeps on going back the page where the big bro is giving a bottle of milk to the baby. Im touched.. when we had a first browse of the book, he told me , "mommy, again.. again" .. I hope this bok will really help us to prepare him. There's also some helpful notes for the parents at the back of the book. Truly, worth buying :)

1 comment:

ADMIN said...

oh this is a nice way to orient him that's he's gonna be a kuya, ang saya naman peach dalawa na! hahah! ako na eexcite sayo pero di pa rin ako ready for a 2nd one.

Stripe&Yellow
Living the Healthy Life
Vanity Kit
Something Purple
Em’s Detour