Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Crazy with Soccer

As I have previously posted here, my son , who recently turned 2 is so much into balls, specifically basketball and soccer. We already had basketballs in different sizes and colors. And we even got him a simple ring to go with that. But recently, there are slight changes with what he likes, he started to play soccer one morning. Though it is mostly consists of plain kicking the soccer ball, I think he needs to understand the objective of the game. So I looked for some kiddie portable Soccer Goals over the internet , as I never saw one at the mall last weekend. Im one lucky girl to find a website that carries a good brand at a very good price. It has a low , flat rate for shipping , and I guess that is something fair enough. The materials used for this product is also of high quality (sturdy to be exact) , since boys can really play rough and they can smash their toys in no time. Excitement fills me now, as I cant wait to see my little boy enjoy playing soccer now. I really never thought that they kiddie soccer goals at all, I actually just gave it a try to check online since I am so much into online shopping, as you all know. I do hope that my husband will give me a Go signal in purchasing this one, he actually has no reason to disagree now, since we still don't have a soccer goal at home. Im gonna post some pics when we have it already.

No comments: