Pages

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

basketball player in the making

My little boy is so much into basketball. We first made him use a plastic basketball ring with stand that was a gift during his 2nd birthday. But since he is using the orange rubber ball, it only lasted him a day. So we searched at the mall for our best possible option. I wanted something on the heavy duty side so we checked at Little Tikes. Most that we've seen are still way too big for him , but we were able to get a good one at almost Php 200 only. Great buy! Wooden board , plus the ring itself is made of a sturdy material ( which is attached to the board with 3 screws!) So far , Joaqui is still enjoying this one. And of course, Daddy chose Letran Knights , Letranista eh :) This is now placed near our gate.




** one sunday morning, watching the kids on our street playing basketball. Never mind the shorts! Hahaha ! He needs to be in a jersey top when he plays :) **

** one of his ballsssss... can you see the joy in his face ? He plays the basketball everyday ( i lost count on how many times ) , and he makes it a point that I am there when he plays. He loves giving me a high - five when he makes it to the goal. Then he wants me and our helper to shout .." GO , Joaqui! GO , Joaqui ! " when he is dribbling .. It gives me so much joy as a mom .. Cheerleader pa ko! Wait til you see me holding pom poms at Araneta. LOL.

I still want to upload some more pictures , but my laptop memory is running a bit low. I think we need to upgrade this one already.

2 comments:

QT said...

cute naman ni joaqui! =D

abie said...

kakatuwa si joaqui, future basketball star...at mukhang makikita nga kita na may dala pom poms sa araneta...hehehe